I dont know about you sisters but after a day full of blogging and working…Of Course! Nothing is more relaxing then then curling up in front of the television and watching your favorite show. But wait what if your favorite TV Show has gone on break for the summer! Oh No, Well have No Fear, Summer TV is Hot, Hot, Hot if you dont want to watch anything new there is always repeats but we dont suggest that!
Our Top 5 Fav TV Shows For The Summer
5. Hit The Floor:The series follows Ahsha,The Daugther of a Former Devil Girl, who joins the NBA Cheerleading team the Los Angeles Devil Girls, unaware of the treacherous and tempting world that follows. Enter Pete Davenport, former All-Star player for the L.A. Devils, He has comes back to coach the Devils towards a long awaited victory. Jelena the Head Dancer for the Devil Girls loaths Ahsha as she sees her as a threat for her head position on the team. Ahsha is a constant reminder of Jelena’s friend/rival Mia who has disappeared. We also learn that Pete and Ahsha’s mother, Sloane (Played by Kimberly Elise), had a relationship with a player when she was a Devil Girl! With a cast this hot and drama at every corner. We will definately be watching all summer for these womens hot moves on the dance floor.
4. Keeping Up with the Kardashians: This one is too obvious: We want to get a glimpse of the new Kims New Baby!
3. Love and Hip Hop Atl: Follows the Life and Drama of this addictive cast. Believe us when we say this show is amazing there are so many storylines going on that it would literally take the rest of this whole blog to explain but you definately have to start watching it is really funny and definately addictive.
2. Pretty Little Liars: Set in the fictional town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania, the series follows the lives of Spencer Hastings (Troian Bellisario), Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson), Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell), and Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale), who are four girls whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their queen bee, Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse). One year later, they begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure using the name “A”, who threatens to expose their secrets. At first, they think it’s Alison herself, but after her body is found, the girls realize that someone else knows their secrets—including long-hidden ones they thought only Alison knew. “A” also stalked Alison, and the girls continue to discover more and more information about “A” and Alison’s disappearance—all while risking their lives. This season started out with the viewing public finally discovering what was in the back of the truck in the police car that was dumped in the river. For all of you who are not watching this drama you need to clear your tuesday evenings and watching these pretty girls behave poorly.
1. Perception: We, Love TNT dramas and when Eric McCormick came back to tv with this show we were definately addicted from watching the first episode. Dr. Daniel Pierce, a schizophrenic neuropsychiatrist who assists the FBI on some of their most complex cases. Dr. Pierce works closely with Special Agent Kate Moretti, a former student who recruited him to work with the FBI. Also on the team are Max Lewicki, Dr. Pierce’s teaching assistant and Natalie Vincent, his best friend. With a show like this one sisters you never know what is going to happen next.
Some other Fav’s that didn’t make our list:
Devious Maids on Lifetime
Rizzoli and Isles TNT
Major Crimes TNT
The Fosters ABC FAMILY
King and Maxwell TNT
Ray Donovan Showtime